Your smile is about expressing and capturing the essence of your personality. Often, it is one of the first things people notice about you and it communicates to others how you feel about yourself. Even a subtle change in your smile can make an exceptional difference to the way you look and feel. Let’s begin by going through a few checkpoints.
- Do you have crooked teeth?
- Do you have any noticeable spaces between your teeth?
- Are you missing any of your teeth?
- Are your teeth discolored?
- Do your front teeth have fillings that have discolored?
- Does your smile seem narrow or stop at just the front six teeth?
- Do the teeth look short or worn flat?
- If your back teeth show, do they look gray or black because of silver-mercury fillings?
- Do you feel like you show too much gum when you smile?
- Are your gums a healthy pink, or are they red and puffy?
- Does your smile match the rest of your image?
- Are you self-conscious about your smile?
- What do other people notice about your smile?
After going through the checkpoints above, what would you change about your smile if you could? Do you find yourself not smiling in photos or covering your teeth with your hand or closing your lips?
If you notice any of the above, then we can help you achieve your best smile possible! We feel that everyone should be able to smile with confidence. Now thanks to advancements in modern cosmetic dental care, you can have a beautiful smile easier than ever before.
This may include one or a combination of cosmetic techniques such as: